Sunday, May 18, 2008

iPhone Roulette.

Great Game! Made it up the other day when we were 4 hours into a 13 hour drive. Gotta know that my husband John is very normal, and really likes normal. Although he has no fear of risk or adventure, he is terrified by awkward social situations.

To help him with this anxiety, I like to create awkward social situations.

iPhone Roulette
Equipment:
  • iPhone
  • hands free adapter

Play of game:
  1. Player One (that would be me!) holds the iPhone, while Player Two (Mr. Normal) wears earbuds and mic.
  2. Player One scrolls through the contact list and stops randomly on a name and number (hence the name 'roulette'!)
  3. Player One clicks on the contact.
  4. When the contact has answered the phone, Player Two must say, "My name is John. How do I know you?"
  5. When Player Two correctly guesses the contact name, he is immediately advanced to Round 2.
  6.  Which means I immediately hang up on whoever was on the line. 
  • No explanations,
  •  no warning, 
  • no 'talk to you laters'.
  •  Just click.

I haven't actually worked out the point system yet, but John has worked on the apologies for what he deems an 'awkward social situation'!


No comments:

life.